[Users] What's the correct way to upload a VM ISO image?

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Wed Jan 15 05:43:17 UTC 2014

I ran the iso uploader on the engine host with direct access
to the file that I wanted to upload. Therefore I transfered the
file to /tmp on the engine and started the upload. In our
NFS case the file was created somewhere deep inside the
ISO NFS mount point. UUID folder structure see answer
before.

Having direct access to our NFS servers we simply tried to
place other ISO files in the same cryptic directory and
"tata" they are recognized. Conclusion: iso uploader does
not insert references to those files into the engine database.

Wherever your ISO domain is located you must simply
"find it with iso uploader". Afterwards you can move around
your ISO files as you like.

Markus