[Users] Fwd: Re: Help: Problem uploading the ISO file on engine

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Jan 15 08:33:03 UTC 2014

Il 14/01/2014 17:52, David Li ha scritto:
> The ovirt-iso-uploader log only has one line:
>
> 2014-01-13 19:08:05::INFO::engine-iso-uploader::1067::root:: Start uploading CentOS-6.4-x86_64-netinstall.iso
>

> This is version 3.3.2-1.el6
>
> My immediate question is how I can kill the upload process without rebooting the engine box? So I can try to reproduce the problem again.
> It's probably in a "sleep but not interrupt" state. None of the usual kill -9 commands worked. My NFS ISO domain has also been put in the "inactive" state most likely due to this problem.

I think that connectivity to NFS server may have gone down while uploading the ISO image.
That may have caused NFS ISO domain change the state to "inactive" and caused iso uploader to change its execution state to "D".
But IIRC in such case kill -9 should work.
Federico, do you have any suggestion?

--
Sandro Bonazzola
See how it works at redhat.com