[Users] engine reports and dwh setup in 3.3.2

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 16:19:57 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 16, 2014 at 4:57 PM, Yaniv Dary  wrote:
> The oVirt 3.3.3 release should be working for all install and upgrade flows.
> Please use that on your setup once it's released.

I have just updated another infra (not all-in-one) from 3.3.2 to 3.3.3.beta1.
It is an environment on f19.
One engine + 2 hosts
There are currently no reports/dwh installed at all
Can I go with install/test or do I have to wait rc and/or final 3.3.3?
If I can go, can I use
https://access.redhat.com/site/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Virtualization/3.3-Beta/html/Installation_Guide/Installing_and_Configuring_the_History_Database.html

as a workflow input?
(with changes where needed, as rhevm-dwh --> ovirt-engine-dwh)

Let me know so that I can try

Gianluca