[Users] vlan on mgmt network

William Kwan potatok at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 16 17:59:46 UTC 2014

Assaf,

Thanks a lot.   Will I be able to mix tagged and untagged traffic?

Example:
- bond0 on my two systems are on the management network, untagged
- my VMs all have one connection to this management network
- I want to setup a new VM with two interfaces, one on the management network, one on the tagged VLAN

This will work it out?
Thanks
Will