[Users] Attach NFS storage to multiple datacenter

Elad Ben Aharon ebenahar at redhat.com
Thu Jan 16 18:11:25 UTC 2014

Well, I'll be creative and I'll suggest you the following idea.
There is an option to add a glance image server to RHEV as an external provider.
This new feature allows you to export disks (not VMs) to the glance image repository while the VM which the disk is attached to is running.
As for the VM configuration (which is not part of the disk that will be exported to the glance server), there is an option (which was introduced in RHEV3.3) to create a VM from a configuration file (OVF) of another VM.

Dafna, Fede, Liron, Itamar, please back me up here. Will it be possible to perform those actions? Can we suggest this idea to the customer?