[Users] Blank VM Install Console

Madhav V Diwan mdiwan at diwanconsulting.com
Thu Jan 16 21:28:19 UTC 2014

install them wherever your firefox browser is installed...
whichever machine you are using to browse to the portal from

unfortunately i believe ovirts' spice viewing only works on linux
desktops running firefox  currently

also the ovirt  vnc implementation assumes you have remote-viewer  which
can open that .vv file that pops up.. again remote-viewer would only be
available on linux desktops..

there IS a MAC OS port for remote-viewer , but i've never gotten it to
work without a lot of manual URL input