[Users] Blank VM Install Console

David Li david_li at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 17 00:58:35 UTC 2014

Well, it didn't even have any traces to tell me if it's installed. I am supposed to see these according to the instruction but none of them showed up.

	* IE will prompt you with "This website wants to install the following add-on SpiceX.cab... proceed by clicking the arrow on the install button and choose "Install for All Users of this computer".
	* Depending on the version of IE a UAC dialog may pop up asking you if you want to allow "SpiceX.cab" If it does not Click on the install spice button again and it will.
	* In the UAC dialog click on the yes button.
	* The install will now proceed in the background.

I am using W7 64bit with IE11. My engine is running on a RHEL6 machine.