[Users] iSCSI storage domain.

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 09:32:02 UTC 2014

On Fri, Jan 17, 2014 at 10:25 AM, Elad Ben Aharon  wrote:
> Indeed,
> Using ovirt-engine APIs you can edit your iSCSI storage domain and extend it by adding physical volumes from your shared storage (The process is managed by ovirt-engine, the actual actions on your storage are done by your host which has VDSM installed on).

I think one option should be to provide the user, if not already
present/tested/supported, the opportunity to resize the LUN on storage
array and then run a rescan from oVIrt to see the new size and use it
without disruption of service.
To avoid also LUNs proliferation on storage arrays that in general are
providing storage to many sources, also different from oVirt itself
Gianluca