[Users] vlan on mgmt network

Peter Styk polfilm at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 14:52:15 UTC 2014

So I got ovirtmgmt VM ticked off. Had to remove it from all VM's then tried
to add new Logical network to eth0 by drag & drop but refused since
ovirtmgmt was out of sync. So I synced it. ....and that's how I lost access
to my hosted remote system. End of story. So that's it I guess, automated
install doesn't work (during switch network goes dead and doesn't come back
remote access is lost) so I found manual way that works. But then I need to
sync it to get my ovirtmgmt not to be a VM network. And even if its not to
get another network on the interface i need to sync it.....

I will keep trying, Thanks for the tips.
P.