[Users] Vm's being paused

Dan Yasny dyasny at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 18:20:01 UTC 2014

Do you have the VMs on thin provisioned storage or sparse disks?

Pausing happens when the VM has an IO error or runs out of space on the
storage domain, and it is done intentionally, so that the VM will not
experience a disk corruption. If you have thin provisioned disks, and the
VM writes to it's disks faster than the disks can grow, this is exactly
what you will see