[Users] get VM events via API?

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Mon Jan 20 09:08:37 UTC 2014

Hi Itamar,

I think this is some part of what I was looking
for. But in webadmin I can see also some other
data, like the currently logged in user via
ovirt-guest-agent.
Is this stuff also exposed via API?

That would be cool.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen