[Users] Node not connecting

Nauman Abbas nauman.abbas at seecs.edu.pk
Mon Jan 20 09:59:00 UTC 2014

Hello there

Seem to be going in a problem again. I had installed oVirt node on my
server and was running the engine on another machine. Now I had to change
the engine machine since that was just a test PC so I got rid of the engine
machine. Installed the engine on another machine and now i'm trying to add
the node to it. It goes on all well until it reaches the 'termination'
stage and then it gives an error "Installation failed. Network error during
communication with the host."

PS
SELinux/ebtables is off on both machines.

A little help would be great.

Regards

Nauman Abbas
Assistant System Administrator (LMS),
Room No. A-207, SEECS,
National University of Sciences & Technology,
+ 92 321 5359946