[Users] Error when trying to create a new ISO storage domain

Willard Dennis willarddennis at live.com
Mon Jan 20 20:10:50 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I am trying to define a new ISO storage domain. I go to System > Storage, click on the "New Domain" link, and fill in the requisite fields. "Domain Function / Storage Type" drop is set to "ISO / NFS", and I verified that I have the proper NFS path to the export on the NFS server I want to use. However, when I click the "OK" button, I am getting the following popup:

-----Error while executing action Add Storage Connection: Permission settings on the specified path do not allow access to the storage.Verify permission settings on the specified storage path.-----
I have verified that I can manually mount the NFS filesystem on the host defined in the "Use Host" drop [as root], and I have looked in /var/log/messages (on the mounting host, as well as the NFS server, and do not see any errors... Please not that the NFS export is a pre-existing share on the NFS server, and does contain pre-existing data (ISOs, etc.)
How can I debug this?