[Users] Vm's being paused

Neil nwilson123 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 09:24:41 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

Sorry for only coming back to you now.
The VM's are thin provisioned. The Server 2003 VM hasn't run out of
disk space there is about 20Gigs free, and the usage barely grows as
the VM only shares printers. The other VM that paused is also on thin
provisioned disks and also has plenty space, this guest is running
Centos 6.3 64bit and only runs basic reporting.

After the 2003 guest was rebooted, the network card showed up as
unplugged in ovirt, and we had to remove it, and re-add it again in
order to correct the issue. The Centos VM did not have the same issue.

I'm concerned that this might happen to a VM that's quite critical,
any thoughts or ideas?

The only recent changes have been updating from Dreyou 3.2 to the
official Centos repo and updating to 3.3.1-2. Prior to updating I
haven't had this issue.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Regards.