[Users] [SOLVED] Re: Networking questions (LONG)

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Tue Jan 21 15:00:57 UTC 2014

Hi Alan,

May I just inquire about the two alternative solutions that had been
proposed here, and why you opted against? As a reminder, I'm referring to:
1. Using a firewall VM with one vNIC per VLAN network.
2. Using VDMS hooks to simulate TRUNK.

Both of these should allow migration, etc. without any additional
procurement, and require only the one firewall VM. Are the "Lanner" and
dual-firewall solutions simpler?

Yours, Lior.