[Users] fencing: HP ilo100 status does NMI, reboots computer

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Thu Jan 23 06:34:42 UTC 2014

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

Note that lo100 - afaik there no such a thing as ilo100 - is unrelated to iLo (whatever version).
These are two completely different products - lo100 is on the board of some of the lower-end
DL1xx series (and iirc also available as an add-on card) and iLo is on the board of DL3xx
series servers.
--
Didi