[Users] What component to use when reporting bugs on engine-managed-domains?

Allon Mureinik amureini at redhat.com
Thu Jan 23 10:12:57 UTC 2014

Hi list,

I'm taking a look at engine-managed-domains as part of the oVirt 3.4 Test Day, and was wondering what component I should use to report bugs on it.
The closest available component seems to be ovirt-engine-installer, as this is a "setup" flow in some sense, but it doesn't really feel right.

Any better ideas?
Or, alternatively, is there any way to add an ovirt-engine-managed-domains component to bugzilla?

Thanks,
Allon