[Users] oVirt 3.4.0 beta - Hosted Engine Setup -- issues

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Thu Jan 23 12:00:53 UTC 2014

Good luck! If you get time it'd really be great if you could post those
logs (ovirt-hosted-engine-setup.log and vdsm.log) to BZ 1055153 for me?
It'd help them debug the issue and save me from having to find a new spare
server.

I spent a good 2 days trying to work through the alpha jungle so hope this
helps :)