[Users] hosted-engine setup fails on RHEL6

Brad House brad at monetra.com
Thu Jan 23 14:13:14 UTC 2014

On 01/23/2014 08:24 AM, Frank Wall wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm currently trying to setup a hosted-engine on a RHEL6 host
> with nightly repository (because 3.4 BETA didn't work either):

<snip>

> [ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Environment customization': [Errno 111] Connection refused
> [ INFO  ] Stage: Clean up
> [ INFO  ] Stage: Pre-termination
> [ INFO  ] Stage: Termination

<snip>

> Any hint?
>

> Thanks
> - Frank

Yep, I get the _same_ exact issue.  Please see my e-mail chain from
yesterday with the subject line:

"oVirt 3.4.0 beta - Hosted Engine Setup -- issues"

And look at Andrew Lau's responses who also experienced the same
issue ... with a potential work-around which I have yet to try.

-Brad