[Users] SELinux persistent changes on ovirt node

Francisco Pérez fperez.x at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:26:32 UTC 2014

 Hi. I have a question regarding to the ovirt node. Im trying to disable o
set selinux in permissive mode..I have modified /etc/sysconfig/selinux and
then use the persist command on it but sestats output shows the following:

[root at ovirth1 ~]# sestatus
SELinux status:                 enabled
SELinuxfs mount:                /selinux
Current mode:                   enforcing
Mode from config file:          permissive
Policy version:                 24
Policy from config file:        targeted

 I have found that this also can be acomplished by modifying kernel's boot
parameters So it's looks like kernel's boot parameter enforce=1 overrides
/etc/sysconfig/selinux. Where is the config file to set enforce=0? Can't
find grub config on the node.

Best regards
Francisco