[Users] ovirtmgmt vanishes after reboot

Francisco Pérez fperez.x at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 15:34:40 UTC 2014

 Hi. I have configured an ovirt-engine to manage an ovirt node succesfully.
I have created VM and all runs well but im trying to do some escenario
testing and i have found an issue.

 If somehow the ovirt node is rebooted(Power failure, crash, manual reboot,
etc) when its comes up it does not start the ovirtmgmt network. Even if in
the ovirt-engine you save network configuration or if you execute persist
on /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ovirtmgmt. It tells you it's
already been added to the configuration.

 Is this normal behavior after ovirt node's is rebooted? Am i doing
something wrong?

Best regards.
Francisco.