[Users] ovirtmgmt vanishes after reboot

Antoni Segura Puimedon asegurap at redhat.com
Thu Jan 23 18:28:34 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Well, we should check if after the reboot /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ovirtmgmt
and /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-emX (or whatever the name of the
interface ovirtmgmt sits on is) are present. If vdsmd is started and properly
listening and if that is the case. virsh -r net-list has
vdsm-ovirtmgmt