[Users] Manage domains

Yair Zaslavsky yzaslavs at redhat.com
Thu Jan 23 21:42:26 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----

Hi, the refactoring included introduction of new infrastructure to support loose coupling between authentication and directory related operations.
It also includes a tested "bridge" - between the new interfaces and the old code.
The new ldap directory code is still under development.
manage-domains is still working only with Kerberos for authentication.

You can see more at
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/Authentication-Rewrite

You will see that what I described in this email is related to "Phase 1"

Hope this helps ,
Yair