[Users] Spice-proxy questions

David Li david_li at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 23 23:37:48 UTC 2014

Still not working.

I believe spice-proxy has setup on the engine:

SpiceUsbAutoShare: true version: general
SpiceProxyDefault: myProxy version: general
ClientModeSpiceDefault: Auto version: general

In the web portal, I also see "Enable SPICE Proxy" checked under "SPICE options".

But no matter what method I use under "Console Invocation",  nothing works. It's either fail to connect to the graphics server or show a blank browser window.

David