[Users] Tip: staying informed for all oVirt bugs

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Fri Jan 24 08:20:24 UTC 2014

Hi again,

As any of you who followed this advice have noticed, Bugzilla can
generate a *lot* of traffic!

If you would like to add a mail filter, as I have, to channel BZ mail
into a separate folder, you should add a filter like this:

Header: X-Bugzilla-Watch-Reason
Value contains: bugs at ovirt.org

This will allow you to filter email related to following bugs at ovirt.org
without affecting bugs where you are asigned, CCed or otherwise want to
pay special attention.

Hope this is helpful!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13