[Users] Hosted-engine runtime issues (3.4 BETA)

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Sun Jan 26 21:12:05 UTC 2014

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Frank Wall" <fw at moov.de>

Good luck.

Please report about any results/issues. If it fails, you can try first, after
removing from the engine,
# yum remove libvirt vdsm
# rm -rf /etc/vdsm /etc/libvirt

(or, of course, just reinstall if you do not care).

> > Well, this is also an unplanned, unsupported configuration. Might work
> > for you - I don't know about anyone that tried that - but if possible,
> > it's really better if you can add another host by hosted-engine --deploy.
>
> I was expecting this answer :-) That's OK for me, I just wanted to
> try it out before reinstalling the host.

That's just fine, of course. And it's nice to know that it worked :-)

> Thanks
> - Frank

Thanks,
--