[Users] OVirt 3.3.2 Snapshot Pane empty in Firefox

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Mon Jan 27 11:33:38 UTC 2014

Got the same behaviour again this morning. But now I have
hopefully a good idea. I unlocked my screen and the last OVirt
session in the (Firefox) browser has flipped back to the login
screen.

I relogged in and directly jumped to the snapshot pane. It was
empty and the create button worked as usual. Nevertheless
the autorefresh did not work. The pane simply stayed empty
even after creating three snapshots in a row. Btw. the log
history showed all the actions I was doing.

To be sure that is the reason I left a Ovirt admin browser window
open. Now for over 2 hours without a switchback to the login
page.

Any idea how I can force that behaviour? A normal cycle of
logout/login does not produce the error.

Markus