[Users] Power saving cluster policy (3.4 test day)

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Mon Jan 27 11:45:10 UTC 2014

Hello,

Just wanted to drop a line here about this feature I tested last week,
which I thought was cool. I only tested it with two hosts and a single
VM, using one of the hosts as a reserve, but it was quite satisfying to
see the hosts being powered off and on as the VM was being run and stopped.

This could be interesting to look at for those of you running a
moderately-sized deployment, if often the load on your hosts is low.

Yours, Lior.