[Users] changing hostname in ovirt

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Mon Jan 27 12:23:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

so you can change the address></address> part
of the host via api?

I can see the update description in the rsdl
it seems this should work, but will this have
any effect on the certificates Dafna mentioned?

Am 27.01.2014 12:26, schrieb Alon Bar-Lev:

> [...]

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen