[Users] Multi-Host Network Configuration

Piotr Kliczewski piotr.kliczewski at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 15:23:47 UTC 2014

Hi,

I played with multi host network config and used two boxes to test it.
One el6 (vdsm) and f19 (engine, vdsm). During the test I noticed that
vdsm on f19 haven't joined to cluster (known issue). I performed
modification of vlan and MTU. Both boxes were modified but I noticed
that by accident I modified ovirtmgmt network and I noticed that I
lost connectivity. el6 box recovered whereas f19 haven't. I think it
was because the vdsm was local to the engine. I spend sometime trying
to recover network configuration.

Thanks,
Piotr