[Users] VM install failures on a stateless node

David Li david_li at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 28 01:08:09 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have been trying to install my first VM on a stateless node.  so far I have failed twice with the node ending up in the "Non-responsive" mode. I had to reboot to recover and it took a while to reconfigure everything since this is stateless.

I can still get into the node via the console. It's not dead.  But the ovirtmgmt interface seems to be dead. The other iSCSI interface is running ok.

Can anyone recommend ways how to debug this problem?

Thanks.

David