[Users] Shouldn't ovirt-hosted-engine-setup depend on vdsm-gluster?

Andrew Lau andrew at andrewklau.com
Tue Jan 28 14:17:03 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm not sure if this needs a BZ, but when ovirt-hosted-engine-setup is
installed it seems to include all the gluster packages (glusterfs etc. w/o
glusterfs-server) but misses out on vdsm-gluster was that deliberate?

I ended up installing this manually afterwards. When the host gets added to
the ovirt-engine and into a cluster with gluster enabled because it doesn't
go through the install process again vdsm-gluster is missing.

Andrew