[Users] ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [vdsm] ovirtmgmt vanishes after reboot

Francisco Pérez fperez.x at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 17:04:47 UTC 2014

On the node the content of that file is only this:

[addresses]
management_port = 54321

[vars]
ssl = true

so i don't see any options wich will modify net config. Yes, on ovirt
manager i have ticked save network configuration.

For the record im using oVirt Node Hypervisor release 3.0.1 (1.0.2.el6)

Regards

On Tue, Jan 28, 2014 at 1:34 PM, Antoni Segura Puimedon <asegurap at redhat.com