[Users] Ovirt Gluster problems

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 17:41:46 UTC 2014

Hi,

I had some issues with a gluster cluster and after some time trying to
get the storage domain up or delete it (I opened a BZ about a deadlock
in the process of removing the domain) I gave up and destroyed the DC.
The thing is that I want to add the hosts that where part of the DC and
now I get that I can't as they have the volume. I try to stop the volume
but I can't as no host is running in the deleted cluster and for some
reason, ovirt needs that.
I can't delete the hosts either as they have the volume... so  I'm back
in another chicken and egg problem.
Any hints??

PD: I can't nuke the hole ovirt plataform as I have another DC in
production.... otherwise I would :-)

Regards,