[Users] Xeon 5060 support "Dempsey"

Markus Stockhausen stockhausen at collogia.de
Tue Jan 28 18:43:53 UTC 2014

Hello Peter,

welcome to the list. The OVirt developers are quite open to
enhancement. So the best would be to open a Redhat bugzilla
entry for that request.

In the meantime you should give the the database update a try.
I don't know how but the value you are searching for is in the
table vdc_options in the engine schema:

# su - postgres
# psql
# \c engine
# select * from vdc_options where option_name='ServerCPUList';
304 | ServerCPUList | 3:Intel Conroe Family:vmx,nx,model...
305 | ServerCPUList | 3:Intel Conroe Family:vmx,nx,model...

Markus