[Users] Ovirt Gluster problems

Steve Dainard sdainard at miovision.com
Tue Jan 28 22:45:21 UTC 2014

Not sure if this is exactly your issue, but this post here:
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.emulators.ovirt.user/12200 might lead
you in the right direction.

"one note - if you back it up while its attached to an engine, you will
need to edit its meta data file to remove the association to allow the
other engine to connect it to the new pool for restore."

*Steve Dainard *