[Users] How to upload images to a local storage ISO domain

Yedidyah Bar David didi at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 12:17:27 UTC 2014

The manpage says: "The default transport is NFS. However, you can use SSH as the transport instead."

> What is the procedure for uploading isos to local storage domains? Are there
> other options than using the engine-iso-uploader?

You can also place your iso image directly in the right location, which is
/PATH/UUID/images/11111111-1111-1111-1111-111111111111/
where PATH is the root of the domain , UUID is its uuid (some random string).
--
Didi