[Users] Notes on setting spice-proxy console option

Michal Skrivanek michal.skrivanek at redhat.com
Wed Jan 29 17:55:21 UTC 2014

> On 29 Jan 2014, at 16:59, David Li <david_li at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Well, this is the default deployment on engine. The engine host is the proxy. If that's what you need there is no additional configuration needed. Just say yes to websocket proxy during installation and import ca.crt to your browser

Only if you want to run the proxy elsewhere you need to update the below parameters accordingly

Thanks,
michal