[Users] What settings are needed to run windows 98 on a VM?

Eliezer Croitoru eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Wed Jan 29 19:03:52 UTC 2014

Thanks,

I have used kvm with command line in the past but I an using now
virt-manager.
In virt-manager I am almost sure that I will need to enter it somewhere
but I am not sure where it would be.
I have changed the CPU type but I needed to change the domain type from
"kvm" to "qemu".
Using this line
<domain type='qemu'>
instead of
<domain type='kvm'>

Which I was unable to understand how to change using the virt-manager menus.

Thanks,
Eliezer