[Users] ovirt-3.3.3 release postponed due to blockers

Yaniv Bronheim ybronhei at redhat.com
Thu Jan 30 15:13:59 UTC 2014

Hey,

we found this yum bug and still struggling with more issuing according to the relation between those packages

if we drop vdsm-python-cpopen the requirement in vdsm takes python-cpopen instead.
in python-cpopen we have the same code base and it provides all vdsm-ptyhon-cpopen provides, so shouldn't be any issues with dropping it from the repository

is it possible to ship 3.3.3 release that way ? we don't need to change the requirement in the code, if python-cpopen 1.3-1 is part of the release, it will be taken by vdsm spec (tried with vdsm 4.13.3-2 with the available cpopen 1.3-1)

Sven, for your question, install python-cpopen 1.3-1 for both 3.3 and 3.4 releases that you use, and the upgrade\downgrade should not raise any dependencies issues afaic

Yaniv Bronhaim.