[Users] [URGENT] hacking the DB

Juan Pablo Lorier jplorier at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 11:19:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm about to hack engine db to remove a gluster volume and I'd like
someone to advise me on this. The environment is in production, I've
backed up the db and I'm planning to remove every entry I can find of
the volume (host members, cluster, etc) but I found that there's no
clusters table (and I need to remove a cluster that no longer exists
after a force remove of the DC but somehow the volume still is attached
to it).
I'll try IRC also to see if someone can give me a hand.
Regards,