[ovirt-users] Ip spoofing

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Wed Jul 2 01:55:19 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

I didn't understand about this,would you mind to more elaborate this :-

Remind me, does

    PYTHONPATH=/usr/share/vdsm /usr/libexec/vdsm/hooks/
before_device_create/50_noipspoof.py --test

work for you?

I have this file in before_device_create without .py file extension should
i change it with "50_noipspoof.py" ??

[root at gfs1 before_device_create]# ls
50_noipspoof