[ovirt-users] ovirt & juju?

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Tue Jul 1 07:35:24 UTC 2014

Hi Jorick,

If you can get Juju working on CentOS please let me know - I have
looked, but cannot find a source for packages. I may be looking in the
wrong place. What was announced in May is that Juju would be coming to
CentOS "soon", perhaps soon isn't here yet.

If you do get it working, let us know what you think! And if you'd like
to take on the challenge of doing a Juju UI plug-in, I'd be delighted to
see it ;-)

Thanks,
Dave.

On 06/18/2014 11:38 AM, Jorick Astrego wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For our own systems we use foreman to deploy and manage but I was
> looking for a way to give customers an easier way to deploy services.
> Our developers like vagrant but for customers I will need some kind of
> web interface.
>
> My internet search led me to an tool called juju from the folks at
> canonical and they ported it to Centos.
>
> http://www.zdnet.com/canonical-juju-devops-tool-coming-to-centos-and-windows-7000029418/
>

> It looks nice, does anyone know how to hook it up to ovirt and foreman?
> Or is there already something out there that does the same and
> integrates with our environment?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Jorick Astrego
> Netbulae B.V.

Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13