[ovirt-users] [test day] results: [RFE] using foreman provider to provision bare-metal hosts

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Wed Jul 2 10:58:39 UTC 2014

Hi,

I tested 1083993:
[RFE] using foreman provider to provision bare-metal hosts (
http://www.ovirt.org/Features/AdvancedForemanIntegration
<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.ovirt.org/Features/AdvancedForemanIntegration&usd=1&usg=ALhdy2_6j5B7WFIm6bKxxSBans-ROPnUew>)

And the deployment works more or less. I had a problem with the node
registering on a different NIC after install (we have 6 NIC's per node).

In the screenshot below I was using only one! node that appeared on two
ip's.

After I changed "BOOTIF=link" to "BOOTIF=eth0" in the cmdline argements,
it didn't show up twice anymore.

Now I have another poblem with no network available but that shouldn't
be due to the foreman integration.

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego