[ovirt-users] Issues with gpg key from epel

Federico Alberto Sayd fsayd at uncu.edu.ar
Wed Jul 2 14:51:46 UTC 2014

I have a issue when installing a Centos 6.5 node from the engine.

I installed a mininal Centos 6.5, configured network, installed
ovirt-release.rpm, but when the engine tries to install the node, it
install ok the packages from ovirt repo, but when it tries to install
from epel then fails because yum does not find the gpg key for epel repos.

I need to manually install the gpg key then the node installation is
completed and ok:

wget http://fedoraproject.org/static/217521F6.txt

rpm --import 217521F6.txt

Is it normal? or should the gpg key be installed from the ovirt-release.rpm?

Regards

Federico

PD: Sorry my English