[ovirt-users] Problem installing Ubuntu Guest Agent

Bob Doolittle bob at doolittle.us.com
Wed Jul 2 15:09:42 UTC 2014

Yes Sven, that's what it says. I don't have experience on those
platforms to update appropriately.

Do you have permission to edit the Wiki? If not, and you have direct
experience that suggests that agent is available for RHEL and CentOS, I
can update it for you. Let me know if that's the case..

-Bob