[ovirt-users] Migrate from one system to another.

John Gardeniers jgardeniers at objectmastery.com
Wed Jul 2 21:23:31 UTC 2014

Hi Joop,

Yes, that is an option but it also seems like an extra step that
shouldn't be required. While in this instance that may not appear to be
a big deal, in the future it's quite possible that we may decide to
migrate our entire system from RHEV to Ovirt. Having to use additional
steps for every VM to be migrated would result in far more downtime than
we would be able to accommodate.

Incidentally, I know of similar products but did not know about
fsarchiver. I'll check that out, thanks.

regard,
John