[ovirt-users] Problem installing Ubuntu Guest Agent

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Jul 3 10:52:34 UTC 2014

Thanks for fixing, I was just about to fix it myself, though.

Another question, in centos 6.5 I have spice-vdagent too, available
from standard updates repo, the version is:
Name        : spice-vdagent
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 0.14.0
Release     : 3.el6_5

is this not new enough? because it is also not listed (this should apply
to rhel as well).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen