[ovirt-users] Problem installing Ubuntu Guest Agent

Vinzenz Feenstra vfeenstr at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 11:42:17 UTC 2014

On 07/03/2014 12:52 PM, Sven Kieske wrote:
> Thanks for fixing, I was just about to fix it myself, though.
>
> Another question, in centos 6.5 I have spice-vdagent too, available
> from standard updates repo, the version is:
> Name        : spice-vdagent
> Arch        : x86_64
> Version     : 0.14.0
> Release     : 3.el6_5
>
> is this not new enough? because it is also not listed (this should apply
> to rhel as well).
Well I wasn't sure. I was searching for SuSE Linux Enterprise first and
couldn't find anything. And as you say in RHEL/CentOS it should be
actually available in the standard repos (both of it) At least that's
what I assume. But I am not sure.

You can update it, and if someone complains we can fix it again :-P

--
Regards,

Vinzenz Feenstra | Senior Software Engineer
RedHat Engineering Virtualization R & D
Phone: +420 532 294 625
IRC: vfeenstr or evilissimo

See how it works at redhat.com