[ovirt-users] Problem installing Ubuntu Guest Agent

Sven Kieske S.Kieske at mittwald.de
Thu Jul 3 11:49:20 UTC 2014

Well at least on CentOS 6.5 I get:

yum info spice-vdagent
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * base: ftp.plusline.de
 * epel: epel.check-update.co.uk
 * extras: ftp.plusline.de
 * updates: ftp.plusline.de
Available Packages
Name        : spice-vdagent
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 0.14.0
Release     : 3.el6_5
Size        : 61 k
Repo        : updates
Summary     : Agent for Spice guests
URL         : http://spice-space.org/
License     : GPLv3+
Description : Spice agent for Linux guests offering the following features:
            :
            : Features:
            : * Client mouse mode (no need to grab mouse by client, no
mouse lag)
            :   this is handled by the daemon by feeding mouse events
into the kernel
            :   via uinput. This will only work if the active X-session
is running a
            :   spice-vdagent process so that its resolution can be
determined.
            : * Automatic adjustment of the X-session resolution to the
client resolution
            : * Support of copy and paste (text and images) between the
active X-session
            :   and the client

I will update the wiki accordingly.

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Regards

Sven Kieske

Systemadministrator
Mittwald CM Service GmbH & Co. KG
Königsberger Straße 6
32339 Espelkamp
T: +49-5772-293-100
F: +49-5772-293-333
https://www.mittwald.de
Geschäftsführer: Robert Meyer
St.Nr.: 331/5721/1033, USt-IdNr.: DE814773217, HRA 6640, AG Bad Oeynhausen
Komplementärin: Robert Meyer Verwaltungs GmbH, HRB 13260, AG Bad Oeynhausen